You have reached the end of the internet. There is nothing more to see. All links have been clicked and all pages have
been accessed. Some possible suggestions for non-computer related activities are listed here:
- Read a book to pass the time.
- Do something that will allow you to regain your health. Try bike riding or swimming. You could even
go to the gym for a few hours a week.
- Take a vacation or visit another country.
- Take up photography or art. You may find it hard to
adapt to at first, but you'll eventually get used to it.
- Go outside and play. Be with the family.
- Be advised that going to the previous page will be only marginally helpful in breaking your addiction to internet
This is the end of the internet.